We’re looking for more contributors to join us here at Bisexual Books!
Sadly we can’t pay you. This is a labor of love. However, in exchange for your labor you’ll be joining three kick-ass bisexuals who are passionate about the power of stories and information to improve the lives of real people. We’re creative, open to new ideas, and very flexible when real life takes priority.
Now down to business.
We feel like we’ve got this cis thing covered, so we’re looking for 1-2 transgender bisexuals to join our motley crew. We’re using transgender as an umbrella term here so as long as you identify as trans in some way, that is good enough for us. WE ARE SO NOT ABOUT IDENTITY POLICING.
What else are we looking for? You must:
- Be a reader, i.e. you must read for fun regularly. You self-define what this means.
- Have the time to put up one review, essay, ask, or analysis of at least 3 paragraphs once a week. You can always do more if you’d like.
- Pass along things of interest so we can fill up the queue
- Speak and write in fluent English
- Value self-definition and intersectionality
- Be over 18 (since we review erotica here)
Some things would be neat but not required:
- If you regularly read adult fiction (especially science fiction, fantasy, and literary fiction)
- If you read in another language than English
- Members of historically disadvantaged communities encouraged!!!
Interested parties should email us at email@example.com Tell us a little bit about yourself including your age, location, and pronouns along with a writing sample. This could be a review of a book, or a few paragraphs of something relating to bisexuality. We want something that shows us who you are and why you are awesome :)
Deadline is October 30th.